From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Whiteman/RAL/OTI
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:27 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWTToolkit as AWT Peers

>As some of you may know, I've been working on a set of AWT peers that use
SWT as the "native widgets".

The question I have is why, when it's been done already?  OTI has already been shipping an AWT implementation on top of SWT for about a year now.  You can get it by downloading the Personal Configuration technology for VAME from http://www.embedded.oti.com.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh