Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Andre,

It would be great if we could write down the "runtime behavior that is not defined as API or as JavaDoc" which you know about. That's exactly the kind of thing which belongs in a "porting guide", which is something that I think would be very useful.

McQ.

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>

11/25/2001 04:34 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev