[platform-swt-dev] Project lead for Mac OS X port

Hello all,

Based on the postings that passed by the last few days, I have the impression that there are two persons who know quite well what is required to become a project lead for the Mac OS X port.

Suhail Ahmed
Andre Weinand

Suhail and Andre, if together with me there would be other people that think the same, would one of you, or both if this is possible, accept this role?

For the others, are you with me on this?

Ringo

PS: why do I launch this? I would like to have all the requirements fulfilled ASAP to get approval by the Eclipse PMC for an official OS X port of SWT.

Back to the top