Re: [platform-releng-dev] Official tests vs Maven tests

I've added a Rule to those tests that make that a screenshot should be taken when test fail (so we can see if things render correctly), however I couldn't locate the screenshots in the official tests (while they're in target/work/data -the workspace- with Surefire). here is the rule: https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.text.git/tree/org.eclipse.jface.text.tests/src/org/eclipse/jface/text/tests/ScreenshotOnFailureRule.java?id=dc3fc7c378f03dcd8404fd598641aa43a8ab086a . Where do you think the image could be with official tests?
When we're done with 4.11, then we can try to re-enable the Mac tests and look at the screenshot to get hints about what could cause the failure there.

Back to the top