Re: [platform-releng-dev] Official tests vs Maven tests

Hi,

If there are any screenshots taken, they will get listed here. We do take screenshots during tests in png format. You can see them listed there

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India