[platform-releng-dev] For your awareness: I am re-running the Linux tests from I20151028-2000

The tests from that build ran fine .. no errors.

But, both it and the previous test-run, had a very odd error at the end (complaining of Mac Native libraries?!). This error happened after our tests had ran, but before the workflow continued with the next steps of "getting" the results, summarizing them, and synching up to download server. In other words, it required extra "manual" labor from me. :)

This issue is tracked in
Bug 480920- Odd failure on Hudson Linux slave (hudson-slave4)

Tonight, I have restarted that slave, and would like to test that it is now "OK", so that if it is not, the IT Staff can take a deeper look sooner, rather than later, since on top of their normal busy days, next week is EclipseCon Europe, which may keep them busier still.

I wanted to keep Platform committers informed in case you notice the Linux tests are fine, and then in 5 or 6 hours notice a bunch of errors. If there are a bunch of errors, I can "re-get" the test results from the original "build 38" and re-post those for our milestone (instead of this 'test run', which will be "build 39", in Hudson numbering).