[platform-releng-dev] On announcing "RC4" tomorrow ...

I must say, I do not remember a year where we did not need an RC4 ... so, thanks for that!
(And, we all hope that RC3 will remain "final" :)

But, wanted to clarify my plan is just to announce tomorrow that we have no changes from RC3, and that is our final build for Mars.1.

The alternative, to copy and rename everything again, to RC4 is an alternative, and, for anyone "just looking for RC4 on download page" (who doesn't follow the mailing lists) it might be less ambiguous, ...

but, that also seems like a waste of time and disk space, to me, so unless anyone feels strongly about it, I plan to simply announce that "RC3 is it".

Let me know if there are any objections.