From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2015-04-30 06:09
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] M7 sign-off bug ... and beyond
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Even though Unit tests are still running, I've created the 'sign off' bug for M7:

Bug 465869 - Declare Mars M7

... and beyond:

Remember there are no more "N-builds" -- we will have daily I-builds instead, through our RC cycle, 8 PM (Eastern) most days. See our
build schedule for details -- for both build times, and days designated as "all day, all teams" test passes in our Mars (4.5) endgame plan.