Re: [platform-releng-dev] Compile error in Gerrit build trigger org.eclipse.e4.ui.swt.gtk/src/org/eclipse/e4/ui/swt/internal/gtk/DarkThemeProcessor.java

Please do not change the job(s). We've changed it in the parent pom, so that all our jobs use the latest I-build.

> I have the impression that switching froim N-Builds to I-Builds at this point of the release has a cost of adaptation (and same thing when getting back to N-Builds after the release). What is the benefit of this change?

Why? I-builds are considered to be of higher quality and stability than N-builds, hence send a stronger signal for adoption.

> What is the benefit of this change?

I-builds are signed and I-builds don't consist of all bundles being created with a new N qualifier - only bundles with changes compared to the previous I-build will be created and get a new v qualifier.

Dani