Re: [platform-releng-dev] Folding the CBI work into the Eclipse project git repositories

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  It will also replace the map files repo to control build input.
Paul, I assume you mean it will replace it in the future when CBI works fine and we can do the switch, right? What happens to 'repositories.txt'?

Right, once we do the switch would would use the aggregator repo, not the maps project.  I think that we would migrate the repositories.txt file to the aggregator repo to provide the same kind of "auto-build-input" script.  Basically, auto-tagging (with much less tagging :-)

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster