Re: [platform-releng-dev] Folding the CBI work into the Eclipse project git repositories

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He probably meant you could branch the current maintenance branches and accept the changes now.

Yes, that's what I mean.  Sorry for the confusion.

I don't see any benefit in this except more work for us. We can simply wait a few days until RC4 is declared (this Friday) and then put them into the appropriate maintenance branches.

We have Thanh doing a code sprint for us starting today, and we only have him for a limited time.  If we delay merging in the commits until Friday that will hold up the Code Sprint.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster