[platform-releng-dev] performance results

The performance results won't be available for 3.7M1.  Last week, the IT staff moved the performance database to a new machine.  It seems that there are firewall rules in place that are preventing the performance machines from reach the database port on this new machine.  I didn't notice this because I was able to connect from my build machine and frankly was distacted by other bugs.  Anyways, I have opened a bug with our IT team to rename the new machine to the old hostname to circumvent these issues.

Kim

Back to the top