Re: [platform-releng-dev] performance results

Fortunately, we got performance results for the Saturday's nightly build.
As I guess that no deep changes occurred in the code between Friday 10pm
(time of 3.7M1 announcement) and Saturday 8pm, I think we can use those
performance results for 3.7M1 :-)

Hence, the performance results for 3.7M1 have been generated, uploaded and
they are now available at the usual location:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.7M1-201008051700/performance/performance.php

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric