[platform-releng-dev] build I20080314-1059

At last, good news!

Build I20080314-1059 is now available and the tests for this build are now running.

The test results page for this build looks like the tests didn't finish, please ignore this.  It will be updated when all the tests are complete.

Please note that just the win32.win32.x86, linux.gtk.x86, and macosx.carbon.ppc SDK drops have p2metadata.  I'll be testing building the other SDK platforms with metadata next week.

Not so good news...

The performance tests didn't run.  Our performance machines have decided take a break from the awesome responsibility of being connected to the network.  I have opened a priority one bug with our IT team.

Thank you!

Thank you for your patience during this difficult build week.  We are making progress. We are fundamentally changing how the build works and bootrapping from code compiled during the build.  This is not an easy transition, and as Pascal likes to say there are many "implementation details".

Wishing you all safe flights and a great EclipseCon

Looking forward to a fun filled M6 week immediately after everyone returns from Santa Clara.

Kim

Back to the top