[platform-releng-dev] Is there a good I-build SDK that has API Tools included?

Hi there,

with all the recent confusion around P2'ized I-builds there is one
question I have: I wanted to take a recent I-build with me to
EclipseCon, which has the API Tools already included.

Was there a good I-build with API Tools before the p2 problems?
What build is currently recommended?

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top