Re: [platform-releng-dev] Is there a good I-build SDK that has API Tools included?

Hi,

I'll recommand taking the api tooling plugins built with I20080312-1200 on
top of an older workspace like 0305.
You can always load api tooling plugins from HEAD and export them. Make
sure that you have org.objecttweb.asm in your plugins directory.

Let me know if you have trouble to set it up.

Olivier Thomann

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008-03-14 09:19
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."
<platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Is there a good I-build SDK that has API  Tools
included?

Hi there,

with all the recent confusion around P2'ized I-builds there is one
question I have: I wanted to take a recent I-build with me to
EclipseCon, which has the API Tools already included.

Was there a good I-build with API Tools before the p2 problems?
What build is currently recommended?

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm