Re: [platform-releng-dev] chkpii error with new copyrights

According to the W3 validator (http://validator.w3.org/) this is valid
HTML.  I avoided putting it on the same line for readability so I would
just as soon not change it. If there is a good reason to not do this I can
always convert them.

Opinions?

Tod

Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/2005 02:02 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-releng-dev] chkpii error with new copyrights

I just ran chkpii on some of the updated doc files, and I am getting these
errors on all of them due to the structure of the copyright meta tag:

WRKADV_ACCESSIBILITY.HTM  HTML-40     820   Quoted text cannot span lines;
begin/end quote must be on same line.  Line: 4

I'm running with an old ignoreErrorsWindows.txt file that I got from Sonia
back in the 3.0 era.
This is likely not the latest being used for the builds, but I couldn't
find the latest file anywhere in the releng page.

Can someone please confirm that either:
- this error is okay and we will be ignoring it for builds
- this error is not okay and we should do something about it....

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx