[platform-releng-dev] chkpii error with new copyrights

I just ran chkpii on some of the updated doc files, and I am getting these errors on all of them due to the structure of the copyright meta tag:

WRKADV_ACCESSIBILITY.HTM  HTML-40     820   Quoted text cannot span lines; begin/end quote must be on same line.  Line: 4

I'm running with an old ignoreErrorsWindows.txt file that I got from Sonia back in the 3.0 era.
This is likely not the latest being used for the builds, but I couldn't find the latest file anywhere in the releng page.

Can someone please confirm that either:
- this error is okay and we will be ignoring it for builds
- this error is not okay and we should do something about it....

susan

Back to the top