[platform-help-dev] Eclipse IDE

Title: Eclipse IDE

Hi,
I am using Eclipse for Developing a Java swing application.I copied all the files of the workspace from my desktop to the laptop so that it continues to work as is on my laptop.

After copying everything works fine except the "Debug" mode.The application does not come up if I put breakpoints in the application.Also if I put breakpoints in the application, the application runs at that line of code and I am not able to proceed at all.

What should I do.Am I required to Install Eclipse again.I untarred the files also in the required folder.It still does not work the way it should.

Would really appreciate a quick response!!

regards,
Sushant

Back to the top