Re: [platform-help-dev] Eclipse IDE

This list is for Eclipse Help System development discussion.  Your question
is more appropriate for eclipse.platform newsgroup.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      "Jain, Sushant (GXS)"
                      <Sushant.Jain@xxxxxxx>          To:       platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-help-dev-admin@        Subject:  [platform-help-dev] Eclipse IDE
                      eclipse.org

                      05/15/2003 12:07 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-help-dev

Hi,
I am using Eclipse for Developing a Java swing application.I copied all the
files of the workspace from my desktop to the laptop so that it continues
to work as is on my laptop.

After copying everything works fine except the "Debug" mode.The application
does not come up if I put breakpoints in the application.Also if I put
breakpoints in the application, the application runs at that line of code
and I am not able to proceed at all.

What should I do.Am I required to Install Eclipse again.I untarred the
files also in the required folder.It still does not work the way it should.

Would really appreciate a quick response!!

regards,
Sushant

Back to the top