[platform-help-dev] Runtime error selecting advanced search in Help System

Hello,

Here is another problem discovered by our testers:

If you selct Advanced Search in the InfoCenter you get:

Runtime Error : Permission Denied
Line : 148
-----------------------------------
This looks like it may be an install problem.

If I install as a normal user (moodyj) but then access wsdkhelp as
administrator
I get the 'permission denied' error appearing.
If you go into debug when the error occurs, the line highlighted is:

var selectedBooks = window.opener.selectedBooks

(This is in function restoreSelectedBooks() )

I notice that the 'select a book' checkbox for the WSDK is not checked in
the

This occured on a Windows 32-bit platform.

Regards,

Eddie

Eduardo Angel
CICS User Technologies