[platform-help-dev] Problems with Mozilla on SuSE

Hello,

Our testers have found the following problem when testing on SuSE:

The wsdkhelp "back" button doesn't function properly on Suse using Mozilla
as the browser, This button takes you straight back to the first page,
rather than the
page you have just visited. I understand that the buttons just use the
functionality of the browser so this may well be something that we cannot
change
but we should at least mention it in the docs.

I have also previously had other bizarre behaviour from the back button on
Suse. Last week it would only take you back a certain number of pages and
if
you pressed it again you would then not be able to go forward. i.e.
pressing it the additional time resulted in the browser "forgetting" the
forward pages.

On RedHat with Mozilla the button correctly takes you back to the last
page. However, I have found that pressing it many times in quick succession
closes thebrowser.
Is this just a "double-click to close" option that Mozilla has?

Eddie

Eduardo Angel
CICS User Technologies
IBM Hursley Laboratories