Re: [platform-help-dev] Overriding the behaviour of the "Synchronization" function

Hello Dorian,

thank you for answering so quickly.

By "correct TOC entry" I intend the TOC entry from where you reached the
"current" HTML (this particular HTML document being previously referenced
in the TOC).

For example, say I have a "templates.html" file that appears both under a
"Concepts" TOC and under a "Tasks" TOC. I navigate to  "templates.html"
from "Tasks". When I hit "Synchornize" I want to be taken to "Tasks" and
not "Concepts".

Can the Synchronize function be modified to achieve this?

Regards,

Eddie

Eduardo Angel
CICS User Technologies