[platform-help-dev] F3 fix pass

We have gone through the open defects as of last night, and have
indicated which defect will get focus for the F3 fix pass. The URL below is
a query against bugzilla to retrieve the list. We intend to work on and fix
defects marked P1 and P2. Defects tagged as P3 will be fixed time allowing
(and not necessarily in any particular sequence). Any P3 defects that are
not fixed in time for the frereze will have their target milestone field
reset (currently set as 2.0 F3).

If you want to be notified when there are changes to any of these (eg. when
fixed, etc), please use bugzilla to add yourself to the cc: list of the
specific bugs.

First, go to the Help Develpment page:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-help-home/dev.html

then, from Bugs, select the "unresolved" link from the F3 bugs.

The following direct link may be broken by the mailer program, but here it
is anyway:

http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1

&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2
=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin
=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue
=&product=Platform&component=Help&target_milestone=2.0+F3&short_desc
=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc
=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&keywords
=&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0
=&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=Assigned&newqueryname
=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time

-Dorian

Back to the top