Re: [platform-doc-dev] HTML tools

I still use Front Page and intend to continue :-).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D2/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

             Susan M Franklin
             <susan_franklin@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-doc-dev-                                          cc
             admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-doc-dev] HTML tools
             04/22/2004 12:14
             AM

             Please respond to
             platform-doc-dev

Hi all.  I've worked on eclipse platform doc in the past and am about to
start working on it again.  It's been over a year since I've worked on
eclipse doc.
Before I get started again, I thought I'd poll to see what HTML editors are
popular with those who are writing plug-in documentation.  There were some
recommendations (HomeSite and UltraEdit) made in the archives some time
ago, but I thought I'd check to see what's happening now.

I used (ahem...) FrontPage during my last round, only because I had used it
for several years and it was expedient.  I'm ready for something better,
preferably lightweight (launches fast from Eclipse)...

susan

Back to the top