Re: [platform-doc-dev] HTML tools

Most of us in Ottawa are using Dreamweaver I beleive.

Tod

Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2004 12:14 AM
Please respond to
platform-doc-dev

platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-doc-dev] HTML tools

Hi all.  I've worked on eclipse platform doc in the past and am about to
start working on it again.  It's been over a year since I've worked on
eclipse doc.
Before I get started again, I thought I'd poll to see what HTML editors
are popular with those who are writing plug-in documentation.  There were
some recommendations (HomeSite and UltraEdit) made in the archives some
time ago, but I thought I'd check to see what's happening now.

I used (ahem...) FrontPage during my last round, only because I had used
it for several years and it was expedient.  I'm ready for something
better, preferably lightweight (launches fast from Eclipse)...

susan

Back to the top