Re: [platform-doc-dev] HTML tools

I previously just used the Eclipse text editor for writing HTML. I was missing a few features, so I wrote an HTML editor plugin for Eclipse.  It has syntax highlighting, limited code assist for tags and & escapes, and a few other goodies. I find that this, in conjunction with a web browser for WYSIWYG previewing is good enough for most doc writing.  I am attaching it below for anyone who wants to use it.

-John