[platform-doc-dev] back from previous topic/next topic

I miss some easy way of going to the previous/next page in the user docs (I don't a tree to navigate step-by-step tutorials). But to my surprise, I found two pages that have the back/next icons:

org.eclipse.platform.doc.user\gettingStarted\qs-85a_ant_view.htm

and

org.eclipse.platform.doc.user\gettingStarted\qs-97_standalone_ets.htm

Are we going to add them later, are these special cases, or should them be fixed to follow the "no-navigation-buttons" guidelines?

        Rafael

Back to the top