Re: [platform-doc-dev] Screenshots

I added two screenshots that should probably be redone. I cropped them with
Gimp because we don't have Photoshop here.

org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/images/ant-view.gif
org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/whatsNew/images/ant-editor.gif

By the way, why do we care what tool is used to crop the images?

- Jared