Re: [platform-doc-dev] Copyright statement at the bottom

Dejan Eduardo has written a copyright slammer that he can help you with.

Tod

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/25/2003 12:30 PM
Please respond to platform-doc-dev

        To:     platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-doc-dev] Copyright statement at the bottom

I have noticed that almost all (probably all) of PDE doc pages have the
copyright snippet with the 'ALT' attribute containing a string that spans
two lines, triggering CHKPII. Since these entry has to be changed anyway
(to use the 2003 copyright file and image), is there an automated way to
do
it or I need to slam it manually file by file. Please tell me before I do
it the hard way :-).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components