Re: [platform-doc-dev] chkpii turned on for doc directory

>>Isn't CVS supposed to take care of line delimiters?

Yes, but they need to be correct when the file is committed in the first place.  That is, if the line delimiters don't match the platform when you commit, then CVS can't help.  This also assumes that the files are marked as ASCII (you can verify this via decorators).

Kevin

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/24/2003 05:53 PM