[platform-doc-dev] Re: Doc sub-categories

Please read if you're working on the Platform Tips&Trick and What's New
sections.

----- Forwarded by Jim des Rivieres/Ottawa/IBM on 03/24/2003 06:18 PM
-----

Jim des Rivieres
03/24/2003 05:53 PM

        To:     Lynne Kues/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:     Knut Radloff/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Kai-Uwe
Maetzel/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH, bisan@xxxxxxxxxx, Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
        From:   Jim des Rivieres/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
        Subject:        Re: Doc sub-categories

It would be best if you would edit the two existing files in the
repository:

/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/tips/platform_tips.html
/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/whatsNew/platform_whatsnew.html

Put screenshots in corresponding images/ subdirectories.

Once all the platform teams have done their bit, I'll go in and copy edit,
add formatting, change font, etc.

---jeem

Lynne Kues@IBMUS
03/24/2003 04:46 PM