Re: [platform-doc-dev] What's New?

Jared,

The "What's New" sections should be the handful of big ticket items that
appreared since 2.0.

The Platform's "What's New" section represents my first cut on what should
be included, based on the stuff from the various milestone documents. I
intentionally omitted the little stuff. Feel free to add additional items
(or cull further).

The items in the "Tips & Tricks" section are in a much more raw form
(i.e., I didn't cull much). The teams will probably need to spend more
time there than on "What's New".

---jim

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx