From: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kevin McGuire
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:44 PM
To: platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dean Roberts
Subject: [platform-doc-dev] Copyright notices

The user and ISV doc have copyright notices that are gifs.  They say 2000, 2002.  Is anybody providing updated ones, and do we know how we are going to update them?

e.g. are we going to slam all of them or just update as we change the doc itself?

For the user doc, the file is called

        images\ngibmcpy2002.gif

The easiest would be to just change the image in that one file to say "2000, 2003", although the file name would be wrong.

Kevin

Back to the top