Re: [platform-dev] Vote to stop bug auto-closing in all Eclipse platform projects

> The difference is that that has nothing to do with auto-closing at all.

If the bug that was now worked on was correctly triaged we would have found the auto-closed bug and reopened that. Point is that even if bugs are automatically closed, they are not gone.

Anyway, the point is moot. I haven't counted but it looks like the vote moves towards keeping issues open.

Cheers, Wim

Back to the top