Re: [platform-dev] Vote to stop bug auto-closing in all Eclipse platform projects

Personally, when I see my tickets automatically closed, I regret the time spent to file the reports, and I start to think about looking for alternate solutions to replace the buggy project.

If the final decision will be to auto-close the tickets, and we really care for the users, sorry to say it, but how about providing a link to VS Code? This might also reduce the risk of having the tickets reopened... :-(

Liviu

Back to the top