Re: [platform-dev] Vote to stop bug auto-closing in all Eclipse platform projects

Aleksandar,

We all know that the root cause of this discussion is the 10+ years of under-resourcing for Eclipse platform. Do we expect big players to come back and sponsor teams of developers again as it was in 00ths? I doubt so. Perhaps, small companies and individuals from the community are the only hope.

And if yes, how auto-close could help to recruit new resources for triaging (not even dreaming about bug fixing) from the community?

Regards,
AF