Re: [platform-dev] [platform-swt-dev] SWT-GTK3 bugs for 4.9

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 5:06 PM, Robert Zenz <robert.zenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So completely dropping GTK+2 support
will have an impact on these environments which are still supported.

I guess Eclipse Project would announce that Ubuntu 16.04 is not supported by the project team anymore (ie bug specific to Ubuntu 16.04 would be ignored by the team). What Ubuntu decides to support or not and how they do it is beyond our control. Maybe one day.
What editors decide to call LTS and what it really means is not really our concern, but theirs.

Back to the top