Re: [platform-dev] [platform-swt-dev] SWT-GTK3 bugs for 4.9

The reason I'm asking is that there are still a lot of LTS systems out there
which have a GTK+2 desktop environment (f.e. Ubuntu 16.04 (LTS until 2021) with
MATE, I'm nearly sure XFCE is similar). So completely dropping GTK+2 support
will have an impact on these environments which are still supported.