Re: [platform-dev] SonarQube Configuration

+1

Am 20.09.2017 5:36 nachm. schrieb "Karsten Thoms" <thoms@xxxxxxxxx>:
I asked Frederic. Exclusions can be specified either global or project-specific. We could try to define a quality profile for Platform, if we could agree on some rules. I would start with the ones defined by the bugs, if they are OK. Then projects would have to opt-in that they want to use that profile. We could start with platform.ui as a reference, maybe a second one (e.g. platform.debug) and then see if we get the desired effect.