Re: [platform-dev] SonarQube Configuration

I started this topic once without getting far. Reason is that we do have 1 ruleset for all projects. Changing them would affect all projects on sonar.

Goes into the same direction like having common coding guidelines, formatter settings, ...

Don't get me wrong, I would very well appreciate that, but needs to be discussed in a broader context.

Christian