[platform-dev] Could not open the editor: multiple points

Hi,

I have developed a plugin using Ganymede SDK 3.4.1 (com.example.xyz). The com.example.xyz/plugin.xml’s META-DATA contains <?eclipse version="3.4.1"?>.

I have imported the plugin in Eclipse Galileo. When I try to open the plugin.xml, I experienced an error "Could not open the editor: multiple points". The error log for NumberFormatException is shown below,

java.lang.NumberFormatException: multiple points

            at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)

            at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Unknown Source)

If I remove the last denominator i.e. <?eclipse version="3.4"?>, then the plugin.xml will open properly in the editor

My Question: “Is there any specific reason that Galileo is not supporting 3 digit version. i.e. 3.x.x?”

Any comments on this will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Haribabu.M

Back to the top