[platform-dev] Disabling plugin extensions

Hi all,

            When I run RCP application. In the File -> New -> Others. It is listing other wizard Simple (which has options for creating File, Folder, Project) other than the my application wizards. Can anybody help me in finding out how to hide/disable listing of wizards which are generic to eclipse.

Please refer to the attached screenshot

Basically I want to disable the below extensions

  1. org.eclipse.ui.perspectiveExtensions
  2. org.eclipse.perspectives
  3. org.eclipse.ui.newWizards

from “org.eclipse.ui.ide”. plugin

Thanks in advance

Chethan

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.