From: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jgfcoimbra@xxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:00 PM
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-dev] Use command line to build on Eclipse

Hi all,
I would like to use a command line to build my projects on Eclipse, can
anybody help me with this ?

I don't have any idea about what command line should I use for this,
It's my first time with Eclipse.

De forma aos seus desejos! Tenha ate 8000 euros para fazer o que quiser.
Sem burocracia.
Saber mais em http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0510281

platform-dev mailing list