Re: [platform-dev] Disabling plugin extensions

Chethan,

This issue has been discussed often in the org.eclipse.platform.rcp
newsgroup.  Please see:
http://eclipse.org/rcp/faq.html#idePlugin
and search the newsgroup for previous discussions.  Please follow up in
the newsgroup if you have further questions.

Regards,
Nick

"Chethan Rn" <Chethan.Rn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/02/2005 02:55 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."

"Eclipse platform general developers list." <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-dev] Disabling plugin extensions

Hi all,
            When I run RCP application. In the File -> New -> Others. It
is listing other wizard Simple (which has options for creating File,
Folder, Project) other than the my application wizards. Can anybody help
me in finding out how to hide/disable listing of wizards which are generic
to eclipse.

Please refer to the attached screenshot

Basically I want to disable the below extensions

1.      org.eclipse.ui.perspectiveExtensions
2.      org.eclipse.perspectives
3.      org.eclipse.ui.newWizards

from ?org.eclipse.ui.ide?. plugin

Thanks in advance
Chethan

_______________
Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel
Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of
the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.