[platform-dev] Debugging with hotpot from 2.1.1?

At work we're forced to use 2.1.1 and I have to debug against weblogic 7.x or tomcat 3.x running under 1.3.1_09 Hotspot.

Can anybody tell me which is the cause of the remote debugger disconnecting all the time in the above scenario?

Unfortunately I'm unable to change many of the components ...

I'd like to know if Jbuilder 7 would result in a significantly improved debugging against hotspot? Currently when I try to debug against classic the debugger fails to connect.

Back to the top