Re: [platform-debug-dev] Using/Evaluating Expressions (DebugPlatform)"HowTo/Example"?

> >However, watch expressions are invoked by the platform whenever the
active
> >debug context changes (i.e. the selection in the debug view), and when
the
> >expressions view is visible. Each time the selection in the debug view
> >changes, the expressions are re-evaluated.
>
> This works fine - but how do I invoke a re-evaluation manually?

The API for IWatchExpression allows you to set the context an invoke the
evaluation. However, this may collide with what the UI is trying to do
automatically:

IWatchExpression.setExpressionContext(IDebugElement context)
IWatchExpression.evaluate()

Darin

Back to the top