RE: [platform-debug-dev] Using/Evaluating Expressions (Debug Platform)"HowTo/Example"?

> Unfortunately I could not find any source of information on
> this topic - in particular on how to invoke an implementation
> of I(Watch)Expression?

Take a look at the org.eclipse.debug.core.watchExpressionDelegates
extension point description.

Basically, you'll need to provide implementions of
IWatchExpressionDelegate and IWatchExpressionResult. The
IWatchExpressionDelegate is responsible for evaluating an expression
string, reporting an IWatchExpressionResult object to the
IWatchExpressionListener when it completes.

-Ken

Back to the top