Re: [platform-debug-dev] Using/Evaluating Expressions (Debug Platform) "HowTo/Example"?

Tutorials from EclipseCon past are located here:

        http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/debug/documents.php

However, watch expressions are invoked by the platform whenever the active
debug context changes (i.e. the selection in the debug view), and when the
expressions view is visible. Each time the selection in the debug view
changes, the expressions are re-evaluated.

Darin