AW: AW: [platform-debug-dev] Variables View updated on DebugEvent.CLIENT_REQUEST, not DebugEvent.STEP_END

> Something else must be wrong... you may want to turn on some debug tracing

> to see what is happening:
>
> * in debug.core, turn on the "debug" and "debug/events" tracing flags
> * in debug.ui, turn on the "debug" and "debug/viewers/deltas" flags
>
> Darin

Right, something else was wrong. It had nothing to do with the debug events.
(Instead, as result of how I produced fake stackframes for testing, the PDAStackFrame.equals() method always returned true. This supressed the update of the Variables view).

Problem solved, thanks again
Ronaldo

Back to the top